Advertise with Us
We want to help get the word out about your upcoming show, auditions, and services! TBA has a variety of advertising offerings to reach both Bay Area audiences and theatremakers.
Theatre Bay Area's web listings connect your performance, opportunity, or service with the local community.
TBA's signature What's Playing show listings encompass the full Bay Area. TBA company members can post unlimited show listings at no additional cost.
Exclusive Ticket Offers
TBA members can share ticket discounts with the community to give back while filling seats.
Log In to Submit and View Ticket Offers →
Jobs & Auditions
Our trusted job & audition listings are the most comprehensive in the Bay.
Learn more about posting jobs or auditions →
Whether it's an artist residency, a call for submissions, or a contest, it's free to
Non-members: Submit a playwright opportunity →
Members: Submit and View Playwright Opportunities →
The Industry Services listings are the best way to put yourself in front of Bay Area theatre professionals. From classes, training, improv, headshot and show photography, production services, spaces to rent and more, this is where our theatre community can find and market what they need. TBA company and premium members get a discount on their listings.
Non-members: Purchase an Industry Services Listing →
Make a splash on the TBA website with our digital ad packages.
The Theatre Bay Area website is the premier location for resources and information for Bay Area theatremakers and enthusiasts, serving over 5,000 impressions per week. Make a memorable impression with one of three digital ad packages. Our digital ads are purchasable by the week, starting on Mondays. Each ad placement is served in an eye-catching slideshow with up to four other ads, and are scheduled on a first-come first-serve basis.
TBA company and associate members get priority placement and discounts on all advertising.
If you have a specific week in mind, email Ads@TheatreBayArea.org to reserve it.
Our Audiences digital ad package reaches arts patrons across the TBA website:
- What's Playing: 2 super leaderboard (970x90px) placements, at the top and bottom of the page.
- Homepage: 1 super leaderboard (970x90px) placement mid-way down the page.
- About the Scene: 1 responsive placement, skyscraper (160x600px) on large screens and rectangle (300x250px) on small screens.
Our Theatremakers digital ad package reaches theatre professionals on every page of the TBA member portal. This "sticky" ad at the top of the window is responsive across devices, appearing as a leaderboard (728x90px) on large screens and a full banner (468x60px) on small screens.
The Complete digital ad package reaches the full spectrum of TBA users, bundling the Audience and Theatremaker packages with a 10% discount. Whether they're looking for show listings or audition opportunities, you have their attention with this ad package.
The TheatreGoer Newsletter
The Theatregoer offers our widest targeted distribution of theatre patrons. With over 9,000 subscribers, this platform is a terrific way to promote your product to culture lovers, tourists, and local theatregoers who attend shows regularly.
The TheatreGoer goes out the 4th Thursday of each month.
View an example TheatreGoer e-blast →
- Integrated Banners appear midway through the regular newsletter and include an image and text. We offer one banner per monthly newsletter.
- Dedicated E-blasts are robust e-blasts with images and text devoted solely to your content, on your schedule. We offer up to one dedicated e-blast per week.
This content-focused theatre news publication goes to over 1,300 of our most active individual and company members. Featuring over 60% open rates and high engagement, this is the perfect platform to promote professional development opportunities, workshops, and news targeted to theatre professionals throughout the Bay Area.
The Insider goes out every 2nd Wednesday of the month.
View an example Insider E-blast →
- Integrated Insider Banners appear midway through the regular newsletter and include an image and text. We offer one banner per monthly newsletter.
- Dedicated Insider E-blasts are robust e-blasts with images and text devoted solely to your content, sent out on your schedule. We offer up to one dedicated e-blast per week.
- Resource Guide Listings are for free-to-the-public resources, like grants, community events, classes, and educational articles. Submit a resource for free here.
The Audience Database is a cooperative cloud-based patron database that allows users throughout the Bay Area to target arts and cause-driven consumers for marketing and fundraising campaigns, access patron behavior, run comparative market analysis, and simplify mailing list exchanges.
Postcard Distribution Network
The Postcard Distribution Network (PDN) is back! This program has sent advertisers’ postcards and brochures to more than 50 theatres and other public display locations throughout the Bay Area.