Congratulations, TBA Awards Finalists!
Please read the following carefully. It contains instructions for your participation in the sixth annual TBA Awards Celebration. This includes information we need from your company and finalists.
Step 1: Collect & submit your company finalist's information!
This year, we are asking the producing companies to spearhead the communication with TBA for all finalists.
Prepare the following information and submit by Oct. 14: https://airtable.com/shr4SFmeeKGUx7llQ
- Company logo
- Production photos for TBA Awards Finalist productions
- List of all individual finalists associated with your company: name and name pronunciation
- Headshots for each individual finalist, and/or any files related to their specialty (i.e. sound design examples, costume renderings, scenic renderings, etc.)
- Contact information for finalists (email address, mailing address). This information will be used to mail awards to any finalists not able to attend the event.
If you are unable to collect and submit the information for your finalists, please instruct them to submit their information separately using this link: https://airtable.com/shrSSURrKh3nJYKpq.
Step 2: Buy Tickets to the Awards Celebration on Nov. 4!
Each TBA Awards finalist receives a credit for $40 that can be used for one (1) complimentary ticket (subject to a service fee) if bought before September 29, for anywhere in the Herbst Theatre!
Prices begin to go up after September 29:
- Finalists will be able to purchase one $5 ticket if bought before October 18;
- Or one $10 ticket bought before/on November 4.
Companies have two options:
- Purchase a group of tickets for your whole crew (so that you can all celebrate together!) using your finalist credits;
- OR instruct your finalists to use their credit independently.
To purchase tickets to the Awards Celebration using your finalist credit(s), you must use the code sent to your company via email at the City Box Office either in-person or by calling (415) 392-4400.
Finalist tickets cannot be purchased through the City Box Office or TBA websites. Notify the box office staff that you are a 2019 TBA Awards finalist, your company name, and the number of finalist credits your company has received.
Step 3: Share your finalist status and invite your friends, boards, and audiences to come cheer you on at the Awards Celebration!
- Use promotional tools in the media package below to share your exciting news with the company's board, audience members, and more! Share your news online and Theatre Bay Area will lift up your stories through our TBA Awards Celebration channels.
- Invite your friends and networks via the Facebook event or TBA website event:
- Tweet or Instagram your exciting news — make sure to tag @theatrebayarea and use the hashags: #TBAawards19 #werisebyliftingothers #BayAreaCommunity
- Show the world your finalist status with a 2019 TBA Awards Finalist badge!
Step 4: Prepare for the Ceremony and watch your inbox!
- Finalist information email: A few days before the ceremony, you will receive an email with all of your finalist information attached. This will include key information on where to sign in, where to go next, when to be ready backstage, what to expect and more on the night of the event. Please read these instructions before you arrive at the event.
- Check-in: On the night of the event, there will be a check-in table for finalists. Please check in immediately upon your arrival at the Herbst Theatre. The check-in staff will be able to answer any last-minute questions you might have.
About the 2019 TBA Awards Celebration
Date/time: Monday, November 4, 7:00 p.m.
Venue: The Herbst Theatre, 401 Van Ness Ave., San Francisco
Attire: This will be a heavily photographed event. Fabulous attire is recommended!
Congratulations again - see you on November 4!