|FAQ: How do I post an audition listing? (I'm not a TBA member)|
Non-Members (or, as we like to call you, "Not-Yet-Members")!
Audition listings are $20 for non-members.
Note: If you hold auditions frequently, a company membership or individual membership could easily pay for itself! Plus there are tons of other benefits!
• Head to our homepage. On the hot pink menu bar about halfway down the page, locate the "Careers" tab and hover your mouse over it. A drop-down menu will appear; click "Post Audition Listing." (Or just click here right now!)
• This will take you to a page with prices, deadlines for magazine listings, and a set of blank fields where you can fill in everything people should know about your audition.
• Fill out as much as you can, then click "Submit."
• This will take you to our "Checkout Page." Fill out your payment information and click "Proceed to Confirmation."
• On the confirmation page, review your information, then click "Complete Order."
Join us for the 2017 Theatre Bay Area Annual Conference on March 13 and get the opportunity to network with 400 industry professionals, share strategies on trending issues, develop skills, and build community.
Early Bird Registration ends February 3. Register today and save!