|Bridge the Gap|
Help us Bridge the Gap!
Theatre Bay Area has $50,000 to raise by June 30.
Your pledge or gift TODAY will make the difference!
For the first time in years, Theatre Bay Area is facing a significant operating deficit, due in part to rising rents. It's not life-threatening ($50,000 is about 3% of our total budget), but if we do not close the gap by June 30, the end of our fiscal year, we will need to consider cuts for the year starting July 1.
Your gift today will help ensure that TBA continues to provide one-of-a-kind services:
• Relevant, focused journalism online and in Theatre Bay Area magazine
• Granting programs for individual artists and small theatre companies
• General Auditions connecting 400+ actors & 100+ Bay Area theatres every year
• Job, audition and show listings
• Our new Theatre Bay Area Awards program
Membership dues cover only 15% of our expenses, and like all nonprofits, we depend on the generous support of individuals and institutions.
Make your pledge today or donate now (monthly installments are fine!). Either way, your immediate support will help us bridge the gap and start the new fiscal year on firm footing.
Thanks for your support!
Very best regards,
P.S. We're counting on your pledge or gift by June 30!
Long-time Lemonade Fund supporter, ATLAS alum, and playwright/educator Terry Boero talks about the dramaturg's joy in nurturing creative impulses in others Read all about her here.