What do you want? Butts in seats.
How do you get them? Publicity!
Theatre Bay Area proudly presents its newly updated summer 2015 edition of Sources of Publicity, the indispensable guide for reaching (and wooing) the media professionals who can get the word out about your show.
The updated 2015 Sources of Publicity is the premier guide to print, web, radio, television and, now, social media sources of publicity in the Bay Area, now featuring up-to-date information on almost 300 media contacts in the Bay Area.
The 2015 Sources of Publicity also includes a wealth of useful information for anyone with a project to share, whether you're an old hand at the publicity game or a bright new star looking for ways to shine!
Additional content includes:
• Contact info for the members of the Glickman Award committee and the San Francisco Bay Area Theatre Critics Circle
• Indexes by alphabetical order and by geographic region
• Advice on avoiding common publicity mistakes
• Tips on photography best practices
• Social media etiquette when contacting journalists
• And even a deadline guide (hooray!)
Don't wait - order your copy today!