We're still tingling from the excitement and energy after TBACon15! Relive the day with these 15 highlights pulled from over 500 #tbacon15-tagged Tweets!
1. On plenary speaker, Jesús Quintero from Tijuana Hace Teatro:
2. On that #tbacon15 livetweeting life:
3. On Mina Morita, artistic director of Crowded Fire Theater Company, another plenary speaker:
4. On Gender Parity:
5. On Triple Play, a national project led by TBA and Theatre Development Fund reinforcing the relationship between audiences, artists and theatre organizations:
6. More on Gender Parity, behind the glass curtain:
7. On directors/stage managers acting as de facto HR reps:
8. On the lunchtime lull, from an active participant participating remotely:
9. On the Playwrights' Cabaret:
10. On Partnerships:
11. On reacting to #tbacon15!
12. On Sarah Moser, accepting the 2015 RHE Artistic Fellowship!
13. On Marcus Gardley, 2014 Glickman Award recipient, and his moving acceptance speech:
14. One of the many breathless (as far as we can infer) reactions to Marcus Gardley's speech:
15. On letting it all sink in, post-#tbacon15:
Is it tastelessly self-aggrandizing to post one of our own? Nonetheless, one of the most engaged-with Tweets was a quote from Marcus Gardley:
That's all for this year. So many inspiring (and clever!) thoughts, reactions and conversations took place on #tbacon15—and in real life. Thank you for jumping in and speaking up. Say those changes aloud! Let's see what progress we've made next year at #tbacon16.