Huge thanks to everyone who made the 2013 Theatre Bay Area Annual Conference such a success!
The Theatre Bay Area Annual Conference is always a can't-miss event: a place to see and be seen, as well as gather new tools to take your organization or individual artistic career to the next level. Each year, the Conference provides a stellar opportunity for networking, hearing the latest best practices and sharing in the excitement of another year of fantastic work!
The 2013 Conference included:
- Plenary sessions with nationally renowned speakers
- Numerous breakout sessions designed to meet YOUR needs, no matter what your activity in theatre: artistic directors, managing directors, individual artists (actors, playwrights, directors, designers, technicians), marketing and development staff, educators, ticketing staff and more!
- All-day Vendor Fair of businesses offering services to the theatre community
- Annual "State of the Art" address by Theatre Bay Area executive director Brad Erickson
- Early evening reception with wine and light refreshments
Special after-hours programming dedicated to the needs of individual artists
Click here for the 2013 Conference Print Program (includes General Schedule)
Click here for the 2013 Conference speaker and panelist bios
Vendors: If you are interested in displaying your work or service as part of the Vendor Fair for the 2014 Conference, contact Alan Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors: If you are interested in getting your organization's name in front of hundreds of arts lovers and theatre professionals, contact Alan Kline at email@example.com.
* * * * *
Theatre Bay Area would like to thank the following sponsors of the 2013 Annual Conference:
AURORA THEATRE COMPANY
BERKELEY REPERTORY THEATRE
MARINES' MEMORIAL THEATRE
PAT PAULSEN VINEYARDS